POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) : Re: Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-)
From: Steely
Date: 14 Apr 2005 12:25:00
Message: <web.425e962c30c3f35d23d476c10@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   Perhaps it's a pain to *you* because you don't know how to do it
> efficiently?

...... possible, of course.

>   After all, it just requires a couple of keystrokes.

No, Warp, sorry, but it does *not*. As I said, it is neither a matter of

You know the Alt-G stroke, You might use it when typing at the notebook, but
it would never, never, never come to your mind when sitting at the PC. Why?

arm that a lot of people think this way (I do, of course).

Then you change the OS. Great! You have hundred distros, a dozen WMs and two

it, you simply ask for- and get a punch on the nose! They talk to you abou
efficiency, but what they mean is - *their* habit ;-) **

> I'm not telling you fall into this category, but I wouldn't
> be surprised.

I wouldn't be also. I'm not an expert. :-)

S.

from Windows, but now it gets off-topic.